Over the last few years, we have witnessed a constant rise in video sharing: being able to watch a video about an interesting topic, funny compilations of silly footage, videos of international relevance, and even smart advertising. Today, we watch them every day, and most people would rather watch a video than read an article with pictures. Video has become such a powerful tool, that it might have affected political outcomes all over the world. You don’t have to be a professional to edit a video, but it sure can change the desired outcome, hiring an expert video production team from Orange County for your video marketing is not the same as asking your cousin to do it.
This and much more is why Twelve12 wants to share with you 5 reasons why you should look into video marketing for your online business strategies.
- The attention span of the average online consumer is short and it gets shorter with each passing year. This might be a direct result of the availability of online content. Some years ago, you needed a computer and an internet connection in order to surf the web. Today, you just have to look at your smartphone and watch the latest online stream or even live stream and watch it as if you were there. It is easier for many to understand a video than an article.
- Interactive and or visual content; with a video you can interact with practically anyone, and live streaming has allowed many public figures to engage in real time with their audience even if they don’t attend a live event.
- Constant expansion of ad investment; some people may think that online video platforms are just a trend, but the numbers don’t lie and when you can measure your audience, and you see the never stopping growing curve, the big boys start investing in it. The expression “follow the money” is not just a saying, as there’s a serious and professional analysis about video platforms and the development of new tools and gadgets that in a very close future will let you interact with augmented reality and virtual reality to engage in ways that we can’t even imagine with our customers.
- Multiple forms of advertising; the growing numbers and the advance in technology is so attractive to many that the video platform owners are taking advantage and give us multiple types of ads, even if we don’t have a video to show. Still, it is a great way to reach a lot of potential customers.
- Better metrics; last but not least, web analytics measure our clients’ behavior in such a way that we are able to know which type of device was used to watch our videos. A tablet, a smartphone, a computer and even if they watch the whole video or if they stopped at a certain moment.
Are you excited and interested in finding more about video marketing? Give us a call today! At Twelve12, we have what you need for your video production in Orange County.