Are you a dedicated student with creative passion who is pursuing a degree in design, visual arts, or writing, with a trajectory towards a career in branding or marketing? Twelve12 wants to help you along your way.
- Twelve12 will award one (1) $1,000 scholarship for the best submitted entry, as determined by our judges.
- Three (3) runners-up will receive a brand-new tablet device to help them study throughout the school year.
Applications must be submitted by March 31, 2018 to be considered for the award.
The Twelve12 scholarship is open to students enrolled in a California College or University and pursuing a degree related to marketing, graphic design, web design, videography, or other field of study that inhabits the intersection between the creative arts and the world of business.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Serious commitment to their craft and their career
- An individual voice, and an appreciation for creativity
- Full-time enrollment at a four-year college in California
How to Apply
- THE WORK—Upload a representative work that demonstrates dedication and excellence in your craft.
- a. For film & photography students, Videos should be NO MORE THAN 3 MINUTES IN LENGTH. For Photography, NO MORE THAN THREE (3) PHOTOS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- b. For graphic design, submit NO MORE THAN THREE INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED ITEMS.
- c. For web design, submit an originally designed web site. Only one web site will be considered.
- d. A blog entry or other piece of writing that is NO LONGER THAN 600 WORDS.
- ENTRY ESSAY—in an essay of no more than 600 words, explain how the work you have entered demonstrates that creativity and excellence is essential to work done in the world of branding and marketing.
- Submit your application using the electronic entry form.
- All work MUST be completely original to qualify for the scholarship.
- It’s acceptable to use work submitted for class, from your personal portfolio, or to create a work specifically for this scholarship.
- Both a representative work AND an entry essay must be submitted to be considered for the award.
Specializing in strategic planning, branding and marketing, Twelve12 was founded in Orange County with the mission to help small to mid-size companies grow. Twelve12 regularly assists companies develop across a wide spectrum of traditional and non-traditional marketing venues, producing advertising, websites, video content and apps, as well as advising to ensure message unity.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting an entry to Twelve12, you hereby consent to allowing Twelve12 to use the content in any way that it sees fit.
No purchase necessary for entry or winning.
Selection of winning submission is entirely at the discretion of Twelve12. The winner will be contacted by us via the email used to enter the contest. The winner will be required to provide proof of enrollment in the form of a copy of a tuition bill OR letter of proof from the accredited United States college or University at which the winner is enrolled. In the event a winner cannot prove enrollment at a college, university, or trade school, a secondary winner will be chosen.
The scholarship will be awarded in check form, made payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending for the current or following school term.